Laser Dentistry can be a precise and effective way to perform many dental procedures (preferably Soft Tissues). Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require any injections, sutures (stitches) and medicines (almost). Certain Laser Dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia also. Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the coagulation (clotting) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
Dental Surgeons dealing with this kind of treatments are known as Laser Dental Specialists.
Services Provided :
- Laser assisted gum therapies
- Laser Assisted Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
- Smile improvements, i.e. Gum Sculpting that lengthens teeth due to oversized gingiva (improvement of ‘Gummy Smile’)
- Gingivectomy, Gingivoplasty, Crown Lengthening and other gum corrections
- Frenectomy (’tongue-tie’ release, orthodontic or periodontal indications) without anesthesia or sutures
- Cold sore treatments, Apthous Ulcer (’Canker Sore’) treatments
- Surgical measures for growth of different Soft Tissues in oral cavity
- Helps in coagulation (clotting) of blood
- Post Tooth extraction Laser Therapy — It helps in quick and better healing with minimum pain and swelling.
- Desensitization of Teeth
- Pain Relief of Cheek Muscles and Joints by L.L.L.T. (Low Level Laser Therapy)